EWR Vision Plan
The EWR Vision Plan is creating a comprehensive development strategy to improve travel experience, accommodate future growth and identify opportunities for enhancing the sustainability and resiliency of Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
The airport-wide plan will provide a framework for future development through 2065 and make recommendations for both short and long term projects.The Vision Plan will emphasize:
- Creating a memorable, locally driven, World Class Gateway for New Jersey
- Enabling long term economic growth and a high quality of life for local residents and the region
- Embedding sustainability in every element of the development plan
- Enabling multimodal access to the airport for both work and travel.
- Developing a feasible, phasable plan to minimize impact on airport operations
The development of the Vision Plan includes extensive local community outreach and participation.